2007 Ford Focus SE ~76k miles $3599, 经济适用可靠低迈数

Craigslist非常难用,所以贴到这里。我天天开着上班,经济实用可靠。现在因为两个人开三辆车太浪费了,保险注册维护等等不划算,所以卖车。此车机械上很好,外观一般,请看照片谢谢。轮胎和刹车都才两万迈,一直用合成油,timing chain少烦恼。下面是从craigslist上复制过来,所以是英文,抱歉。

2007 Ford Focus SE
VIN: 1FAFP34N77W289162
condition: good
cylinders: 4 cylinders
drive: fwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 76000
paint color: black
size: compact
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: sedan

2007 Focus SE ~76k miles for sale (75700 as of today). Mileage is approximate since I am still driving it. VIN: 1FAFP34N77W289162. Black exterior and grey interior. Auto doors and windows. Cold AC. CD. Good MPG. Nothing fancy but a good and reliable commuter car. Never failed inspection as far as I own it.

My wife and I used to be long-distance so we have three cars, but now since we are together the third car seems redundant. Very good mechanic-wise, good to fair cosmetic-wise. It has been my fun car. My wife once drove it to and form North Carolina, many hundred miles on expressway, no problem.

I bought this car about two and half year ago at 56k miles. Then I installed
1. A set of four Cooper Tires CS4 Touring, and rotated them every time I changed oil, so you probably do not need to worry about them any time soon;
2. A set of brake pads at that time, so it should be good for a few years;
3. It has the timing chain design instead of a timing belt, no worries;
4. Since I got it, this car has always been on synthetic oil. Last month I did all three cars together and used Mobile 1 Extended Performance and FRAM UltraGuard (not the usual FRAM), the best you can find, both rated for 15000 miles, so no worries there either. All cars have dignity and I treat them with respect.

Although I haven't had any accident with it, I believe it had a fender-bender before my ownership. I did inspected the bumper (not the bumper cover) and the chassis/frame myself when buying the car, and believe it does not have any structural damage. By the way, I am a very active and experienced DIYer.

$3599 for sale. Very good commuter car. Please see pics. Serious buys only please. 773-3o6-5oo5, 773-5ol-53o9. To schedule a test drive, generally any day after 6PM or weekends would be best.
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

bitfeng 发布于 2016-09-20T22:34:03Z

1 条回复

• craigslist上链接在此,但在其主页上不显示,网上查了一下好像是站方捣鬼。