Why You Can’t Accurately Simulate a Sex Doll?

Let’s be honest—there’s no need to hide anything here. I’m genuinely looking forward to my next purchase. Hopefully, the dolls will be resting safely in Corsica for a month before July 1st. Have a wonderful day, everyone!

That said, I don’t believe using two bags of cement can provide an accurate simulation of a sex doll. Weight alone doesn’t define realism. Forty kilograms distributed naturally across a doll’s body is much easier to handle than the same weight in two solid blocks.

If you must experiment, think of it as one bag of cement per arm—and even then, go light! But that raises another practical question: can a doll go into water? Would it behave like a human in a swimming pool—floating or sinking?

In theory, if chlorine doesn’t damage the material, you could test it. However, it’s important to note that TPE is porous, meaning it can absorb water and is not suitable for prolonged immersion. Silicone, on the other hand, is non-porous and can better withstand contact with water.

Archimedes already explained how buoyancy works: any object immersed in liquid experiences an upward force equal to the weight of the displaced liquid. So, if your gay sex doll absorbs more water than its actual density, it will float!

This makes sense because silicone sex dolls are generally lighter than real humans, yet roughly the same size—and since people can float, dolls can too. Still, placing a 36-kilogram doll in a pool might be a risky experiment, both for your back and for the doll itself.

For those looking for realistic models, one manufacturer I recommend offers a beautiful 160-centimeter doll and is currently the only distributor of hexagonal dolls in France. Their website is definitely worth a visit for anyone serious about quality and authenticity.

ruberedwin9752 发布于 2025-10-10T01:48:48Z

1 条回复

  • My friend and I were visiting Los Angeles for a few days, and we wanted to make the trip a little more memorable. While looking for a los angeles escort, I came across EscortTime and started browsing the local listings.

    We compared a few profiles and eventually found an escort los angeles ca listing that caught our attention. The profile had useful information, so I decided to contact her and ask about availability. The conversation was friendly, and arranging the timing was straightforward.

    During our search, we also came across different categories, including escort girl los angeles, los angeles female escort, and escort in los angeles listings. I liked being able to browse different options in one place rather than switching between multiple websites.

    We eventually arranged the evening and spent some relaxed time talking, laughing, and sharing stories about our trip. It was a nice change from our normal routine and became one of the memorable parts of our Los Angeles visit.

    One thing I appreciated was not having to deal with an escort agency los angeles because I could browse profiles and communicate directly. Overall, EscortTime made the search simple while we were traveling.

    baraksmith 发布于 2026-10-02T10:24:03Z